Thursday 5 May 2011

The Website



This is my website for my newspaper, as you can see I have heavily followed the colour scheme throughout both print and web. This just helps the newspaper get noticed and give it a real theme and identity that the target audience can relate to. A colour scheme that is simple but effective.

I have kept the articles the same throughout so that the audience can relate, I have also decided to use the same layout as many of the other local newspaper websites. (www.southendecho.com) With a symmetrical look to it so that it is attractive and easier to understand for the audience I'm aiming at.

I have included a greater competition on the website which will be advertised in the newspaper, I have used a picture stretching the width of the page to draw attraction and to make the reader continuously browse through the whole of site before getting to the competition.

The second page above links to the sport link at the top of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment